Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Life in Sicily

So I missed the post on Tuesday, largely because I didn't have internet. Now I have internet, but no time. We're in the mountains of Sicily, so wifi is sparse. We left mainland Italy on Monday, after roadtripping down the west coast, and now we're touring Sicily on a week long class trip till Saturday, when we'll catch a ferry to Naples then drive back to Rome. There's been lots of photos, lots of stories, but for now I can share neither due to time and lack of wifi on my computer. I'll post as soon as I'm able, but for now you'll have to live with the suspense. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking in! Enjoy your visit to Siciliy. Looking forward to seeing you in Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Tom's readers: His mom and dad visited him for a week, which means he has had little time to post to the blog. I'm sure more photos and posts will show up eventually.Thanks for your ongoing support!

    ReplyDelete