Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's the Remix to Ignition

Booyah back in the saddle....ok not quite but we can all be optimistic. Hello from the land of the Romans. I'm going to try for the umpteenth time to get this thing back off the ground. Here's the long and the short of it: this semester is pushing me, partly due to my own failings, partly due to the hand I've been dealt. With that being said, it's a lot of work, most of which I'm enjoying, but it's keeping me busy. When I'm not busy, I'm exploring or hanging out with friends, being social. Love you all dearly, but if somebody says, "Hey want to play cards" you all know how I'll answer. With that being said, I'm going to try (notice the wording) to update this, particularly with the stuff I've been up to. Where you left me last: in Sicily, no wifi. Here's what happened since:

October 11-19th- Tom in Sicily
October 19th-26th- Tom back in Rome, Mom and Dad visit, we go to Assisi and Siena (guest post coming from this soon!)
October 26th-November 1st- Tom has a bad time. I'm talking two tests and a project proposal. No mi piace.
November 2nd-November 6th- Living life
November 7th-November 10th- Tom goes to Verona, Bologna and Ravenna, because why not

As you can see, I've been having adventures with which to fill this blog. So here's how I suggest we proceed. I'll give a brief retelling of Sicily in the next two days. Following that I'll give a two day retelling of everything since, prior to this weekend. Following that I'll give a two day recap of what I did this weekend, and we'll all meet back here next Sunday and I can give you an update of what I've done in this upcoming week. It all makes sense on paper, just work with me.

Couple of other notes, I'm up to over 2500 views on this, which is nice. 2572 to be exact, on 78 posts=33 views per post, which is a strong number. For those of you who followed directions and subscribed, you've gotten a happy little email saying that I've written a post that might be worth reading. For those of you who haven't gotten the email but have stumbled here without knowing about the new material, good for you. As a favor to me, don't tell everyone that I'm posting again (Mother dearest I'm writing at you) until I get a couple of posts under my belt. I have this glorious plan, and I'm hoping that if I can get any sort of rhythm down I'll get back into it, but for now we're in the New Year's resolution stage. We'll see what tomorrow brings. All the best, have a great Monday. To play us out, Bill O'Reilly:

1 comment:

  1. No worries, Tom. We all know you're a student there first and a blogger second. We armchair travellers will appreciate whatever you have time to put together. Here's to a strong finish to the semester. Anxiously awaiting your homecoming. Love, Mommy dearest :)

    ReplyDelete