Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Status and the future of the blog

So I've safely made it back to Maine and am resting and recharging. I'm hanging out with the family and eating a lot, since we found out today I dropped 25 pounds in Europe, some of which was necessary, some was not.  We successfully put in the paperwork for the visa, and now we're just waiting for it.

This blog, for the time being, is going to become as an as needed basis. I hope to be relatively boring (as in not going to anywhere exotic) so unless I have something pressing to report on, I won't be writing again till I return to Rome. Check back maybe once a week to see if I've posted, but for the time being, I'm out. If you don't want to randomly check back, you can subscribe to my blog (on the bottom of the posts where it says subscribe) and then you'll get an email every time I post. Thanks for reading and supporting me in my adventures, and enjoy the rest of your summer!

RIP Robin Williams. You will be missed, O Captain, My Captain.

1 comment:

  1. It's great having you at home again. Getting ready now for the next phase of your Roman experience: the ICCS.

    ReplyDelete