Thursday, June 5, 2014

Photos of the Site


Good news and bad news tonight. Good news is that I got a lot of cool photos and good information today, bad news is that I'm not going to be able to post it tonight. Some more of the team is leaving tomorrow and I leave on Saturday, so I'm going to be selfish and enjoy the time with the group. Tomorrow will probably also be a short post, as I'll be printing materials and prepping for travel, but on Sunday I should be able to deliver on my promise of a tour of Butrint, as well as photos of Rome, as I arrive there on Sunday afternoon. They say live for the experience, and I'm going to get off the computer and enjoy my time with these people before we say our goodbyes. As I'm not completely heartless, and I appreciate my readers (as well as leaving cliff hangers) I will leave you with a taste of the photos from Butrint.





3 comments:

  1. No worries, Tom. Enjoy these last days at Butrint and your colleagues. We're enjoying your posts as you send them at your convenience. Good luck as you prepare to transition to Rome. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banging away on a keyboard or having a beer (or soda) with friends. Seems like an easy call to me. Enjoy your last night in Butrint, your celebration night in Corfu and your flight to the Eternal City.

    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. We liked the pictures of Albania and of the group you were working with. It appears you are coming in contact with people from many countries.

    We hope you find Rome and Italy to be just as interesting.

    ReplyDelete